Location couldn't get better - just up from the major shopping district of Bourke St mall and Melbourne Central and a short walk to the fabulous restaurants and bars of Melbourne, especially Flinders Lane. Rooms were nice - nothing special really. Bathroom was tiny and not thoughtfully laid out, and the bed was awful with a valley in the middle! Would have been great for one person but a but annoying for two. Quite noisy, even on the 19th floor, with a nightclub right underneath. Overall, pretty good place though and I would consider staying again on a weeknight.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, in the heart of the city's CBD, offers access to major business and financial offices as well as many world-renowned restaurants, entertainment areas, shopping districts and theatres. Designed for international and domestic travellers on business or leisure, each vibrant apartment has modern amenities along with access to the business corner and fitness corner for efficiency and convenience. Explore Melbourne and relax in the privacy and comfort of your Apart'hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Citadines on Bourke Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.