Terrible motel, stay here if you want to risk your life! The room we were given was not what we booked, they didn't have a key as the guy staying in there previously had apparently "skipped out" with the key. They were able to change the lock on the spot which was disconcerting in itself. Room was meant to be non smoking but obviously wasn't as everything was saturated in cigarette smoke we could hardly breathe. Hadn't been cleaned, cigarette butts in the shower which is just disgusting. At 2 am someone tried to get into our room with a key, then went and got assistance from the owners which needless to say freaked us out as a group of women with strange guys trying to break into our room. How could the owner not have known the room was taken - he changed the bloody lock! His response to us the next day when we told him was "Well he didn't get in did he". We asked for our money back and went to another hotel the next night. He refused to give us our money back, and said "I don't care what you think, we are always full". Which they weren't. Seriously if you value your safety don't stay here!