“Great value to price” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Melbourne
Coburg Motor Inn
726 Sydney Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3058, Australia   |
Ranked #161 of 172 hotels in Melbourne
San Diego, California
“Great value to price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed one night in there. The room was a clean and newly furnished one, much better than expected. Easy choice for the price. Noticed that they are doing remodeling on the rooms. So be sure to ask for the newly remodeled one. The traffics on Sydney Road is very busy during the rush hours. We found that the side roads, parallel to Syndney Rd can go much faster.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

This place was so bad it was comical. I'm no princess, but we were met with surly, incompetent staff, stained (or soiled?) bed linen covered in cigarette burns, someone else's blood and mucus on the hand towel, holes in the walls, no noise insulation and rubbish strewn everywhere. I realise that keeping a motel clean is no easy task, but the rotting air-conditioning units and vintage wine casks decorating the grounds really could have gone in the bin. I can't believe they charged $100 for this. I'd sooner spend a night in a crack den than stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Adelaide
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

We booked our room weeks in advance with queen bed. On arrival 7pm at night I presented my booking slip from the internet and the guy asked how long did I have it? He told us he only had a room with 3 beds and we could swap rooms the next day. I said that is very bad as we had the booking for a long time. The lady appeared and checked the computer and agreed we had the booking. I was so annoyed I said we would go and stay in another motel which we did and it cost $40 more per night but was nicer looking and the staff were intelligent. I would not advise to book here as you may arrive only to find you have no room at all to stay in and too bad if you can't find another place to stay. As it was it was the lond weekend (Queens Birthday) and the motels were booked heavilly.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Coburg Motor Inn? Share your experiences!