Stayed here in a Deluxe Studio Suite W/ Balcony for 4 nights last week and was extremely impressed by the decor, service and location. Rooms are comfy with great furniture and all the mod cons like iPod dock and LCD TVs. Bathrooms were amazing with LED lights above the shower and spa bath.
The pool and sundeck are the highlight of this hotel, the glass bottom pool overhangs Chapel St, while the sundeck is a great place to hang out on a sunny afternoon. There is also a state of the art gym with 3 huge LCD TVs to keep you fit.
Can't fault the service, they helped us change a booking without any extra charge and also didn't mind when we were a little bit late checking out. Room service was fast and great for those midnight munchies.
Location right near the corner of Chapel St and Toorak Rd makes this an ideal base for shopping, experiencing great food and wine and clubbing. I will definitely return to this hotel next chance i get.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Olsen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Olsen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on Melbourne’s prestigious Chapel Street, The Olsen Hotel offers travelers premier South Yarra accommodation with 229 elegant five-star suites that are infused with the lyrical works of revered Australian Landscape artist Dr John Olsen. Breathtaking mural and sculpture greet you on arrival and large prints adorn all hallways and suites. This boutique Melbourne hotel is complimented by a day spa and two delicious restaurants; you will be reveling in the Art of [Creature Comforts]. At The Olsen Hotel, one can sleep soundly on Art Series Signature bedding, plunge into the spectacular glass bottom pool with Chapel Street shoppers below, work out in our state-of-the-art gymnasium or step out for some retail therapy. These South Yarra accommodations offer plentiful natural light and are thoughtfully appointed with 42” flatscreen televisions, wireless internet access and complete kitchenettes.For a longer stay settle into an exclusive art inspired residential suite.Olsen is regarded as one of Australia’s greatest living painters and won the Archibald Prize in 2005 for his portrait Self Portrait Janus Faced.Experience Olsen’s charm, wit and passion for life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Olotels, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Art Series - The Olsen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.