We were delighted with this hotel. Lovely spacious rooms with fantastic views. There was perhaps not enough cupboard space for two people but that was the only negative. It is in a great location in walking distance of the lovely park. We loved the art work everywhere and the little kitchenette in the room, very useful. The beds are gloriously comfortable. Loved the fact that you could have late checkout if wanted. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a contemporary, boutique interior and an enviable St Kilda Road location, just a stones throw from Melbourne’s CBD, The Blackman Hotel will inspire Melbourne’s imagination. A destination perfect for business or leisure travellers, this unique Melbourne hotel boasts 209 guest accommodations and suites, a selection of which host private terraces.Built within and above the historic Airlie Mansion, The Blackman Hotel will charm and inspire guests with the works of one of Australia’s most celebrated artists, Charles Blackman, showcased throughout this unique hotel space.The Blackman Hotel is also dedicated to ensuring your visit to Melbourne is complete with dining options to tempt your tastebuds. Experience two of Melbourne’s hottest new restaurants right at your own doorstop. Couple this with our state-of-art gymnasium and your luxurious five-star experience is complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Art Series - The Blackman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.