Recently stayed only for 1 night - should have stayed longer. Hotel is very unqiue with design and decor - a refreshing change. All aspects are quality, including amenities and facilities. Restaurants were exceptional and staff were great. Whilst not right in the CBD, close enough to access by tram or a decent walk.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a contemporary, boutique interior and an enviable St Kilda Road location, just a stones throw from Melbourne’s CBD, The Blackman Hotel will inspire Melbourne’s imagination. A destination perfect for business or leisure travellers, this unique Melbourne hotel boasts 209 guest accommodations and suites, a selection of which host private terraces.Built within and above the historic Airlie Mansion, The Blackman Hotel will charm and inspire guests with the works of one of Australia’s most celebrated artists, Charles Blackman, showcased throughout this unique hotel space.The Blackman Hotel is also dedicated to ensuring your visit to Melbourne is complete with dining options to tempt your tastebuds. Experience two of Melbourne’s hottest new restaurants right at your own doorstop. Couple this with our state-of-art gymnasium and your luxurious five-star experience is complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Art Series - The Blackman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.