In the NE corner of the CBD and an EZ walk to trams, Museum, IMAX, Parliament House, Old Gaol, trams and busses. Tucked away in a laneway, so no appreciable road noise. 4 apartments per floor, so no long noisy hallways. Rooms well insulated, have kitionettess & balconies. Beds super-comfy kingsize. We were on 12th floor and had total peace & quiet for 6 days. Breakfast was included and, although basic, had scrambled, bacon, beans and sometimes sausages, as well. Lift was fast and quiet. Only 2 gripes: freezer wouldn't freeze and there was only one chair.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Fraser Place Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated in the Central Business District, Fraser Place Melbourne provides convenient access to major financial corporations, world-renowned shopping and a vibrant entertainment scene. With the Regent, Princess and Her Majesty's theatres close by, Fraser Place Melbourne is the ideal place to enjoy Melbourne's rich cultural scene. Exploring the city is a breeze as the hotel is located on the free City Circle tramline. Fraser Place Melbourne is the Frasers Hospitality group's first serviced residence in Melbourne. With a portfolio of 44 serviced apartments across 19 countries, Frasers Hospitality is a global leader in luxury accommodation. We invite you to experience the Fraser Difference at Fraser Place Melbourne, which features three room offerings - Deluxe, Executive and Premier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fraser Place Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.