Our second visit to what was peviously called "The Cube" and we found it improved in comfort and less noisy, possibly from improved sound insulation. Our studio apartment was reasonably spacious and the CBD location is very convenient for Chinatown restaurants. The semi-transparent glass wall of the bathroom/toilet compartment is a bit off-putting.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Melbourne Hotel
- Fraser Place Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated in the Central Business District, Fraser Place Melbourne provides convenient access to major financial corporations, world-renowned shopping and a vibrant entertainment scene. With the Regent, Princess and Her Majesty's theatres close by, Fraser Place Melbourne is the ideal place to enjoy Melbourne's rich cultural scene. Exploring the city is a breeze as the hotel is located on the free City Circle tramline. Fraser Place Melbourne is the Frasers Hospitality group's first serviced residence in Melbourne. With a portfolio of 44 serviced apartments across 19 countries, Frasers Hospitality is a global leader in luxury accommodation. We invite you to experience the Fraser Difference at Fraser Place Melbourne, which features three room offerings - Deluxe, Executive and Premier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Place Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.