“Great Taste, Enviroment & Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great Taste, Enviroment & Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant around 9.30pm 24/09/13. Normally in Australia the kitchen at this time is already closed but luckily the manager still letting us in & said "i'll check with my chef if they still can cook for us or not" the chef came out & said "come on in & take a sit". We had some fresh oyster , grilled king prawn & a rib eye steak . All i can say is the food is amazing especially the grilled king prawn. And of cos we didn't miss out the dessert "creme Brulee". Keep it up guys & i sure will be back when i travel Melbourne again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
melbourne, Australia
“Dominic Snr. -”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

It is pleasing to find a fine dining experience restaurant in the suburb of Moonee Pond.
Riedel glasses!

Eating is a "wholelistic" experience.it needs the right company,
The ambience of the venue, the food and the service. I had the first and this restaurant supplied the balance.
The food was great, and was delivered without any waiting period.For three of us we were given the booth seats, ah.. So comfortable and relaxing to settle down to a greater evening.

Dominic.......Senior , that is, crowned our evening. He , and the rest of the waiters were attentive without being intrusive. It was not because that he gave us complimentary goodies that I write so positively about this restaurant, but the sincerity and the genuine gestures that he and the staff extrudes that makes a restaurant stand out. After all any restaurant is after all the people that makes it great.

Do not miss this experience! I did not try the steaks, so that is my excuse to return.
One suggestion , the corridor to the wash room is rather dark - a little more lighting would be good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeenshire
“The personal touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I contacted Dominic to arrange to get a gift voucher as a wedding gift. Since I live in Scotland I could not go along and pick it up so was depending on a lot of help. He gave unbelievable service. He will organise the delivery of the voucher in a suitably weddingy card on the date which I will specify. He took the time also to reply at more length than I would ever have expected. The only down side to the whole thing is that I cannot go to thank him in person and enjoy what sounds like a very special dining experience. I wish Dominic and the family continued success.

Sheila

• Visited September 2013
“Good food but slightly on the exy side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a fine dining restaurant, the seafood platter is lovely and fresh, mains good portion with quality produce, give the bombe Alaska a miss, not great. Service good. The plain boiled pasta child size cost 25.00!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I read the review from this website & me + my husband decided to try. It did not disappointed!!!

The staffs were nice & very helpful to give us food/wine-match recommendation. They had good attention.

The foods came quickly. We just waited for 10 mins. We ordered scotch fillet steak and swordfish. It was excellent!!!!

Definitely will come back again. We do really recommend this restaurant if you are looking for steaks n seafood.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere