“Beautiful restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Wow...the restaurant itself has a very nice feel. I ordered the Ribeye and it was tender with a beautiful flavour. My entrée was the King Prawns....very nice. My huband ordered the pork belly for an entrée and I had a bite. I'm glad I got my prawns. If you get sides make sure and get the mashed potatos...so smooth and creamy. For the dessert I had the Bombe Alaska...incredible. My husband and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary here tonight and we enjoyed everything about it...from the ambiance, to the service, to the food. This restaurant could easily get 10 stars in my book. Lovely. If you want a good steak and seafood with excellent service then definitely come here. Also, the price really wasn't too bad for all that we got. We were stuffed when we left. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Went there and attended to from the moment we stepped onto the door step greeted coats taken and seated. The entree is scallops with lobster melted in your mouth. Entree of quail was great. The mains of 400gm rib eye cooked to perfection along with the duck. Wine was decade red and the list is good. Will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Simply the best in Moonee Ponds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I am now a regular at this restaurant. The food is really very good and the service is also very good. I have my favorite dishes one of which is the seafood gumbo. ..I think it's their best dish especially now it's winter. They have now introduced cured meats from Italy. ..Wow, how good is that. .. If your after a predictable high quality meal you can't go past this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Definitely one of the better restaurants in Melbourne. Food was great and service very professional. Wife and i felt welcomed and will return. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Can't wait to go back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Definitely one of the best restaurant in Melbourne.I eat out a lot,and this would have to be right up there with the best of them.From the food to the service. Excellent all the way.Great seafood and meat displays!!

• Visited April 2013