We were in Melbourne and thought we'd treat ourselves to a nice hotel for the night, I researched alot in Melbourne CBD but the Hilton South Wharf seemed to have the best rates. We were dropped off and picked up by friends so the location was no problem and we could see a nice walk way along the river to Southbank and the CBD from our deluxe city view room. There was also an IGA that sold alcohol which was a five minute walk away. Our room was what we had expected in size and the bathroom was good with a deep bath and great shower. The bed and pillows where amazing! So comfortable in fact, we decided to get room service instead of going out to dinner so we could laze around on it all evening.
The cleanliness of the whole hotel was excellent, from the sheets to the gym!
We had buffet breakfast included and were glad we did as it was the most luxurious buffet I have ever seen! It had everything you could imagine and more!
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall I clearly loved the place, so if you stay here I hope you have the same experience as I did!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf Hotel
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf Hotel Melbourne
- Hilton Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with quality, service, and style, Hilton offers the best of Melbourne.Immerse yourself in riverside cool that is the innovative Hilton Melbourne South Wharf. This upper upscale hotel is located in dynamic South Wharf Promenade and only a short stroll to the CBD, Docklands, Southbank dining precinct and Etihad Stadium - and beside the premium DFO South Wharf. The hotel offers spectacular city views, and mouth-watering dining and drinking options at Nuevo37 restaurant and Sotano Wine + Tapas bar. It has sophisticated private event spaces, and a unique conference offering with partner Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. •Stylish riverside hotel on South Wharf Promenade, next to DFO South Wharf•Internal access via first floor link to Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre•Executive Lounge with outdoor terrace•396 generous rooms with spectacular views of the city or bay•60 Executive rooms and 54 Yarra, Relaxation and Two-Bedroom Suites•Four-point bathrooms with Peter Thomas Roth® amenities•Sophisticated Nuevo37 restaurant•Authentic Sotano Wine + Tapas Bar•Casual all-day Caffè Cino•24-hour Hilton Fitness by Precor® ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Melbourne South Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.