Stayed in the room for one night and was quite happy with the room layout. On the Sunday morning had the housekeeper knock on door at 10.00 am even though it was 11.00 am check out.We left the room and the housecleaner was standing there waiting for us to get out door. By the time I reached the car I realised I had left my one month old mobile phone on bed. Went straight back to reception and told them how phone was on bed. They said it was not there. House cleaner was in room and said she could not see it. It was definitely on bed so where could it have gone in that two minutes between us leaving the room and going back up there.Obviously something untrustworthy with this situation. The rooms are not very big and did not see any black holes in there. I would be extremely cautious with your valuables in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.