Stayed here for one night in a 1 Bedroom apartment. Apartment was a good size, balcony overlooked St. Kilda Rd towards the beer garden. The room lacked a few things you'd expect like iPod dock, DVD player and TV didn't have a great selection of channels. Check in staff were friendly and there was plenty of car parking across the street. Location isn't great because your not walking distance to much apart from Albert park. For the price it's not bad but think i'd try somewhere else next time.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.