Very small rooms, but has a basic kitchen,quite area and located near the trams, very handy. Staff very helpful. One bad point, we booked 6 months ago and asked for a twin share and one double, ended up with 2 doubles,We paided for this request and were told originally they did not receive info from flight centre, then they told me we do not guarantee twin share, if you make a booking 6 months ago and pay for it, why advertise twin share when you are not going to guarantee this? they then charged us $20 to clean the room we were in for 30 mins!!! before they found us another room with spilt beds.How silly is this practice..Also was a dead month in the room for 3 days and it smelt like cigarette smoke from previous tennent
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.