I stayed here with 2 girlfriends for a long weekend away in the one bedroom apartment in mid November 2012. The apartment was a really generous size (bathroom was huge and had a washer & dryer) and such a quiet place to stay. All the furnishings were modern and the rooms were super clean.
The Hotel is also across from the Belgian Beer Cafe which was very handy when you didn't feel like going very far for a cold beer or meal. We didn't dine at the Hotel but it looked very nice. The room had kitchen facilities so it's also easy if you feel like staying in for the night!
The tram stops right outside and was central to everything we needed. The staff were really helpful and willing to help us girls out with directions and recommendations.
The only negative was the balcony was teeny tiny and you could only stand outside, but the weather was really cold so we didn't want to be out there anyway.
This hotel was absolutely lovely and we will be back again for a repeat!
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.