I stayed here on christmas night. I have stayed at Mantra properties before but wasnt sure what to expect. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment. The room was fantastic along with the nightly rate. The lounge room was massive with a balcony overlooking the park. The room was very spacious with a big seperate bathroom/laundry. Very modern. The view could have been better but hey, i wasnt spending my time staring out the window! The shower was a bit grimy but aside from that the place was clean. The parking was $30 which i think is overpriced but thats the standard across hotels generally. I would definately come back - the location was good aswell because it was on the fringe of the city, not to far to walk to Collingwood/Fitzroy or the City centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite 12-story Hotel located overlooking Carlton Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne