I stayed here on christmas night. I have stayed at Mantra properties before but wasnt sure what to expect. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment. The room was fantastic along with the nightly rate. The lounge room was massive with a balcony overlooking the park. The room was very spacious with a big seperate bathroom/laundry. Very modern. The view could have been better but hey, i wasnt spending my time staring out the window! The shower was a bit grimy but aside from that the place was clean. The parking was $30 which i think is overpriced but thats the standard across hotels generally. I would definately come back - the location was good aswell because it was on the fringe of the city, not to far to walk to Collingwood/Fitzroy or the City centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBD. This fantastic Apartment hotel is minutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. All rooms are spacious and offer private balconies, spectacular city skyline or scenic garden views, air-conditioning, full kitchen and laundry facilities, and lounge and dining areas. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Guests of Mantra on the Park can enjoy hotel facilities including a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk. Leisure facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. Mantra on the Park is an idyllic accommodation choice for travellers who wish to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Attractions close to Mantra on the Park: Free City Circle trams Carlton Gardens - 1min Royal Exhibition Building - 2mins Museum of Victoria - 3mins Lygon Street restaurants - 5mins Melbourne Central Station - 5mins Chinatown - 5mins Melbourne Central - 500 shops - 5mins St Kilda Road - 15mins National Art Gallery - 5mins by car Victorian Arts Centre - 5mins by car World Trade Centre - 10mins by car Crown Casino - 5mins by car Melbourne Cricket Ground - 10mins by car Airport - 30mins by car (approx. $A50) Melbourne Exhibition Centre - 10mins by car ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne