It was nice to have a suite with living room and bedroom, plus our own washing facilities. Nice too to have a small balcony to enjoy breakfast or coffee overlooking the park. The hotel could do with a little bit of modernising and freshening up. Easy to get to via the Skybus from the airport with free onward shuttle from their central depot direct to your hotel. Reasonably good location, opposite Carlton Gardens, the museums and IMAX cinema, and about 15 minutes walk from Federation Square and the river. Try the free City Circuit tram to get your bearings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBD. This fantastic Apartment hotel is minutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. All rooms are spacious and offer private balconies, spectacular city skyline or scenic garden views, air-conditioning, full kitchen and laundry facilities, and lounge and dining areas. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Guests of Mantra on the Park can enjoy hotel facilities including a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk. Leisure facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. Mantra on the Park is an idyllic accommodation choice for travellers who wish to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Attractions close to Mantra on the Park: Free City Circle trams Carlton Gardens - 1min Royal Exhibition Building - 2mins Museum of Victoria - 3mins Lygon Street restaurants - 5mins Melbourne Central Station - 5mins Chinatown - 5mins Melbourne Central - 500 shops - 5mins St Kilda Road - 15mins National Art Gallery - 5mins by car Victorian Arts Centre - 5mins by car World Trade Centre - 10mins by car Crown Casino - 5mins by car Melbourne Cricket Ground - 10mins by car Airport - 30mins by car (approx. $A50) Melbourne Exhibition Centre - 10mins by car ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne