“Wow wow wow” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
dubai
“Wow wow wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time on vacation in Melbourne this year and I have to say that Mockingbird Cocktail Bar was the highlight of my stay ..... Ambience is absolutely amazing .. The bar was buzzing each and every night and the owner makes it his business to chat to every person there which makes you feel that your custom is very much appreciated.. It's under a new management I believe since mid 2012 . I would recommend anyone who likes live music, good Italian food and of course the famous Mockingbird Cocktails to get down to this bar

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“THANK YOU!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I celebrated my birthday there last Saturday & it was by far the best night out. The cocktails are amazing and music had us dancing all night. Our plan was to start there for a few drinks and then head off to a club but we were all having so much fun we stayed till close. I'll be back there this Sat, think this is going to be my regular hang out!!! A BIG THANK YOU for making my birthday so much fun!!! If you haven't been you must check it out!!

• Visited August 2012
melbourne
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I was most disappointed wit my experience at this venue.
To start with we had reservations at 7pm, then had to wait 45 minutes for the first dish to be served. Followed by another 30 minute wait for the second, Then another 45 minutes for the third.
When I politely asked the manager why is it taking so long (as we had booked to be somewhere at 9.30pm) He was ASTONISHINGLY rude and basically implied it wasn't his problem. We were promised, after a further 20 minute wait, that dessert would be ready by 9.30. At 10pm we left, without the rest of our meal as it still wasn't ready.
To wait 3 hours for a complete meal is a joke, let alone be spoken to in an unprofessional manner by a manager. Clearly customer service is not a strong point for this company, which is unfortunate in this day and age where service is everything, especially for small business. I understand that they try to be effortlessly laid back and carefree to tie in with the "pre St.Kilda" make over theme of the George building, but they have seriously missed the mark and appear just plan slack.
The food was quite enjoyable, however not worth the 3 hour wait.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“Get there now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

I really can’t speak highly enough about Mockingbird. The look and feel of this place is warm & intimate and the out of this world friendly service just adds to that feel. The food was delicious and you cannot leave this place without trying George the owner’s famous espresso martini….yummo. 10/10 guys! luv Tamara

• 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A +++++ DELICIOUS FOOD & WINE, EXCELLENT SERVICE... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2008

A +++++ DELICIOUS FOOD & WINE, EXCELLENT SERVICE... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!