Having asked for twin one-bedroom apartment we were upgraded to a two-bedroom apartment without any explanation. Welcome but entailed a check with reception after arrival.
We had also asked to be high up away from traffic noise but were level with the flyover so could not open the windows much or go onto the balcony.
The apartment was clean and tidy but the staff were not particularly helpful. Both enquiries we made about locations of various places of interest ended up with us walking in the wrong direction.
The block is quite a way from the CBD, for the able-bodied this isn't a problem but for my elderly mother it meant we didn't explore as extensively as we might have done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aria Serviced Apartments in Southbank as of July 2014 is under new ownership. Aria offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cooktop, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features included FREE Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Room Service and Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne