This is not 5* but neither is the price on weekends. It is bland with grey walls, the apartment has everything it needs but not to a high standard, small TV, picture missing from wall, no weekend service. It is conveniently located close to tram and is waking distance from Flinders St and Southbank. Shop across road in gas station has basic foodstuff. Entrance to car park is very difficult need 2 people to navigate, one in car one outside, for safety. Would I stay here again? Probably not, would look closer to Southbank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of July, 2014 Aria Serviced Apartments is under new ownership (formerly known as Plum Apartments) We offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained apartments that are well appointed & affordable in an excellent location with FREE WIFI. All apartments are fully self-contained and equipped with oven, microwave, gas cook top, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. Added features include 24 hour Front Desk /Reception, Breakfast Vouchers, Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aria Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne