“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Melbourne, Australia
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service and fantastically friendly staff. A must if you are in Hobart and looking for Italian food.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Canberra, Australia
“What a treasure of a restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel. We arrived without a booking at around 8pm on Anzac day public holiday. We were welcomed with open arms! A table for 2 was no trouble at all.

The service was amazing, dinner arrived quickly even though they were really busy.
The food was absolutely amazing. I would recommend anyone to visit and try

Brisbane
“Fantastic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stumbled across Ristorante Da Angelo during a recent stay at Battery Point in Hobart. It was incredibly busy for a week night but we managed to get a last minute booking at 8.30pm. It was worth the wait. The food was truly sensational. I had a scallopine limone to die for. The veal was tender and there was a definite but not strong taste of lemon. The vegetables served with the veal were perfect and the others I ate with were very happy with their scallopines and pasta as well. We shared a sticky date pudding and a creme brulee which were delicious as well. The restaurant is also byo wine which makes it great value as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Particularly impressive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I entered Da Angelo alone tonight, and although they were fully booked they made an effort to find me a spot by the window looking out to the street. The gnocci I ordered was amongst the best I've ever had and the marinara sauce with it was really delicious. The garlic bread is also mention-worthy, as it's truly a cut above the norm. The reason I'm moved to write this review though is the extremely lovely service I received from every staff member I came into contact with. The welcome and farewell were both warm and sincere, as was the friendly, attentive service from each of the waitresses. This was my first meal out in Hobart and the bar has been set very high.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane
“Magnifico!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Outstanding, incredibly delicious, sensational - these words spring to mind when I think of the meal we had last night at this restaurant. Flavour packed, extensive menu, served piping hot in record time in a very busy (and noisy) restaurant. My only regret is that the meal ended and I could not fit another thing in!! Bravo!!!