The Mantra is in a fantastic location, walking distance to salamanca, wharf, CBD, battery point, etc. The rooms are huge but in need of TLC. Downlights were hanging from ceiling and bathroom cupboards didnt close. Apart from that its very comfy and the bed was great. Parking is available for $10 per day but you must book well in advance as there is limited space available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Hobart CBD, opposite St David's Park, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road provides first class apartment accommodation within close proximity to the central business district and surrounding areas. Whether on business or holidays, the Mantra One Sandy Bay Road provides access to many of Tasmania's popular tourist areas including Salamanca Place, famous for its weekend markets.Comprising 54 fully air conditioned one bedroom apartments, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road provides urban views over the St Davids Park, Hobart and Mount Wellington. All apartments are fully self contained featuring open plan designs to enhance the natural space and light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra One Sandy Bay Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 1 Sandy Bay Road
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hotel Hobart
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, Tasmania