My girlfriend and I decided to try this cafe for brunch. We are both from Melbourne and are dedicated brunch foodies.
1) The waiter hands us menu, under a minute a waitress tells us rudely in a huff we have under 3 mins to order or we cannot eat there
2) The waiter hands my friend her big breakfast and pretty much calls her a pig for ordering such a big meal
3) I asked if they had gluten free bread and they said yes..... so I ordered bacon & eggs on gluten free toast..as they had run out of what I originally ordered
4) They served sweet bread with fruit in it that had a banana taste with undercooked bacon and the worst palest driest eggs I have ever had...(made mcdonalds seem like gourmet). It was soo disgusting I could not eat it
5) My friends hollaindaise was like a thick chunky off butter .that had been set in the fridge....it was disgusting ..
6) we both couldnt eat our food and coffee was disgusting...I may be a foodie but I am also a person that is very easy going so did not want to complain.
7) I went to pay bill and the waitress asked me how it was ..I reluctantly told her I was given fruit bread but told her I just wanted to pay bill and leave. She was rude and called the lady chef over...When I told the chef what had happened she led out a loud sarcastic laugh and walked off and laughed with the other staff in front of me...
I was not rude or didnt complaint I simply asked a quiestion and explained it was a bit strange..
I have never expeirenced such rudness,,
the chef should not be working there..she cannot cook, is rude and sarcastic and has zero people skills...
AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST ITS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE..AND ITS CERTAINLY NOT WORTH BEING TREATED LIKE THAT !!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.