I stayed with a friend in a two bed room (one king single, one queen) for three nights. The room was great, very comfortable beds - even a choice of pillow types - amazing. The decor was modern and stylish. Nothing seemed to much trouble from the staff. The mini bar prices were the same as you'd pay at the shops, and the charge for using the internet was negligable. The location is great. We had a car and never had any trouble with parking. It's a very short walk to Salamanca and there is a Coles just down the road for when you want to use the cooking facilities in the room. The flatscreen TV was great, and there was a good choice of channels to choose from. I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. Austar TV, broadband internet, guest laundry, iron/ironing board. dry cleaning service, complimentary off-street parking AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania