The apartments have been updated, and are simple, reasonably spacious and comfortable. Large TV with good range of channel options, lovely manuka honey toiletries and friendly staff. Not luxe, more Fantastic Furniture in style but perfectly adequate for a short stay. Next to a busy road still quite quiet. A good bottle shop on the property is convenient if you arrive on a late flight. Walking around Battery Point is glorious with gorgeous gardens, houses and views of the Derwent. Breakfast or lunch at nearby Jackman and McRoss on Hampden Road is a good choice, and you can get a great Indian meal at Magic Curries just along the way. St Ives is a good budget option and I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. Austar TV, broadband internet, guest laundry, iron/ironing board. dry cleaning service, complimentary off-street parking AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania