We spent three nights at the St Ives on a recent trip to Tasmania. We had an upper room with a pleasant outlook. The room was quite spacious and had a small kitchenette. This was our favourite stay of the trip and it was easy walking to all the attractions at Battery Point, eateries, gift stores etc.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. Austar TV, broadband internet, guest laundry, iron/ironing board. dry cleaning service, complimentary off-street parking AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.