“Very wonderful surprise for us” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 460 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Very wonderful surprise for us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

A really nice cafe to stumble across. Simple in its design, open clean with a somewhat relaxing feel. Great use of seating. We chose the lime green sofa chairs. Could have sat there for hours watching the people walk past. Ordered two flat whites. There was nothing flat about these coffees. Beautiful colour, impressive design and delicious in taste. It is always nice to find a coffee that offers such rich flavour. A credit to your coffee, knowledge and passion. It was clearly noted. We will return.

“Finally a great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

After a fair bit of traveling and numerous average coffees, I resorted to trip adviser for a great espresso and was promptly pointed to boutique espresso. The espresso definitely lived up to expectations and the crew here obviously know what they're doing. A friendly atmosphere, good food and comfortable surrounds, I'll be visiting every day whilst I'm in Hobart for my coffee fix.

Gosford, Australia
“Take my breath away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving this unfamiliar city wandering around downtown Hobart late Friday afternoon and looking for a place to recharge, Boutique Espresso attracted us with its unique decor and authentic coffee waves. Owner Anthony is a professional business person who observes customers needs and interacts with everyone in his coffee shop. Thumbs up for the two baristas who made us the best flat whites with the most beautiful creme and silky milk, along with the lovely patterns. I couldn't help buying their coffee blend to take home and share with my own staff. And certainly we couldn't help revisiting Boutique Espresso the day after, the day after and the day after till the day we left, cos we knew quality coffees were guaranteed here as a component of a quality trip. All the best to this newly opened business and I promise you will be delighted with it.

Sydney, Australia
“Good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good place for nice coffee and breakfast here!!Service with a smile, knowledgeable. coffee is very nice and made so quickly. and we find out it's a busy coffee shop around the town. Breakfast made in good presentation and delicious! I will come again and Anthony please give me a discount for next time visiting~~ By the way, my name is Michael. :-)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Down for the weekend, staying at a hotel across the road. Front office staff recommended this place for a bite to eat and coffee. Very busy cafe in the morning, obviously popular with the locals. Grabbed a couple of takeaway coffees and some croissants. Made quickly. Upbeat atmosphere, friendly service, very impressive coffee. We now understand why it was busy. Will be back next time. (-: