I was upgraded to the Quest after complaining to Qantas about being booked into a hotel that charged extra for a non-smoking room. The Quest was a delightful surprise. It's perfectly plain as modern hotels usually are, but very clean and comfortable. My self-catering studio apartment was very spacious, had individual air-con (greatly appreciated given the fluctuating weather) and was very satisfactory. The hotel is located near a noisy pub, the Telegraph, but the double-glazed windows muffled the noise to almost nothing. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful, and I have nothing to criticise. The location is perfect for going on tours and cruises, being about one minute from the Brooke St Pier, and five minutes from Salamanca Place.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hotel
- Quest Waterfront Hobart
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.