We love this hotel , with its good location ( yes, it's so closed to Salamenca market and also a lot of good nice restaurants and bars)
The room is pretty spacious, with all the basic facilities you need ( micro-wave, fridge, wifi, kettle etc)
It's really comfortable to stay here, we had some good sleeps here. As it's located in the inner street, so there won't be noise problem.
The only thing we complained is that we have paid the breakfast during our booking, yet they only served 1 time to us ( in three nights). We checked with the receptionist and confirmed to us that they were not wrong. We found it ridiculous because when one does the booking, if you select include breakfast which means one breakfast per day. It does not make any sense to us.
And there was only 1 day room service in three nights too ( rather surprised ! )
I'm not sure if its becoz it's on weekend when the time we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart