This motel is clean and very centrally located to the Hobart waterfront and Salamanca markets but is very outdated. Parking around the motel is really bad. The only ones we could get were for 1hour paid parking. They do have valet parking but it did not start until three hours after we arrived. I assume they have to wait for office workers to vacate the car park. Then you can not collect your car until after 7.30 in the morning. As we did not know what we were doing that evening that was not convenient. Staff are very friendly. Shower head is awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart