Room 23 for $156
Its not an apartment it's a hotel room with a microwave
There is a drain somewhere in the walls that drips all night
An old loud creaky lift that wakes you every time folk arrive or leave.
The house phone didnt work, there was a noisy exhaust fan running in the room with no apparent switch so I rang on mobile to see how to turn it off and it took about 5 mins to wind down thankfully.
Ahhhhhhh it's not on the waterfront although it is only a block away and opposite a pub that had the cops attend around 7.00pm to eject noisy patrons.
I'm on a roll so also the towels are small the decor is dated there are worn and damaged fittings in the bathroom the shower is almost impossible to adjust and the TV belongs in a run down public hospital ward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart