Arrived for Australia Day weekend and there was no parking spots available, which the hotel has in a local car park (5 mins walk away), however there is free parking in the street from 6pm, so if you leaving early save a little money and just street park. Staff were friendly all weekend, especially bar staff and we were well looked after. It is a hotel with lots of character and its great that the hotel are trying to retain that but it just falls short of being really smart, room was looking a little tired and it probably could do with a refurbishment but, that said, it does have a lot more character than some of the modern hotels that you tend to find these days. Will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Hadleys Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hadleys Hotel, Hobart is the oldest continuously operating boutique hotel in Tasmania. Originally constructed in 1834, this National Trust listed hotel is a unique place to stay in the heart of the city. The fully restored 71 room hotel features the atrium- style Restaurant 1834 and also The Lobby Bar. Just 20 min from the airport and 5 min walk from the business and government centre of Hobart, Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock and CBD shopping. Located right in the heart of the city, directly opposite the beautiful St Davids Church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hadleys Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.