Very disappointed with the standard of the room; I expect much better for the price paid. Though the room (1 bedroom suite on level 1, Room 103) is large, chipped paint is found everywhere. The water tank of the toilet was leaking and the incident was reported twice before the problem was rectified. Smelly liquid was found in the kettle; the second kettle did not work and the third kettle was as dirty as the first one. Housekeeping was inconsistent; toilet paper was not replenished unless requested during the 5 night stay. The only positive is that the bed was comfortable, however, we paid to upgrade to a king size bed.
Note that the rooms facing the main street (Murray Street) are very noisy because of the pub on street level.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Hadleys Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hadleys Hotel, Hobart is the oldest continuously operating boutique hotel in Tasmania. Originally constructed in 1834, this National Trust listed hotel is a unique place to stay in the heart of the city. The fully restored 71 room hotel features the atrium- style Restaurant 1834 and also The Lobby Bar. Just 20 min from the airport and 5 min walk from the business and government centre of Hobart, Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock and CBD shopping. Located right in the heart of the city, directly opposite the beautiful St Davids Church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hadleys Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.