Our accommodation included a separate lounge, and spa in bathroom, and as it was at the end of the corridor, we had an extra window- bonus!! The hotel is a little dated but was perfectly adequate for our needs. We ate in the hotel for breakfast each morning (nice but nothing to rave about. One morning there was only margarine, but butter offered the second morning) and dinner each evening (really generous meals, good selection and great value). Got caught out thinking the plunger coffee in the room was part of the normal tea and coffee selection but it was actually part of the mini-bar. Wasn't charged when I explained there was no mini-bar pricelist. No decaf tea available in room or at breakfast. We stayed at this hotel as we were able to stay for 50% off the normal rate so have rated it great value. Sleep quality was good as the beds are very comfy, but the windows aren't double glazed so there is a little traffic noise which would bother light sleepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Hobart (Formerly Mercure Hotel Hobart) is located in the city centre, only two blocks from the main shopping mall. The hotel features local artwork in a contemporary setting, while the 140 rooms have recently been re-decorated to create a modern fresh feel and offer either city or mountain views. It is only a short walk to Salamanca Place on Hobart's historic waterfront, an area well-known for the many restaurants, cafes, bars and the famous Saturday market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Accor Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania