I went down to Hobart to take part in the Cadburys Marathon. I love Hobart it has so many old buildings. I stayed at the recommended Hotel for the Marathon. Staff were friendly and quick check in. Room was ok. It was a warm day when I arrived and there was no air conditioning in my room. But there was a large heater. I know that Tasmania does not get too many hot days. Bed was comfy. My room had a sliding door that opened out onto a courtyard shared by a number of other rooms, right outside my door were a number of cigerette butts, yuk. " Check out photo".I had a soak in the bath after my marathon and when I looked over at the toilet, it appeared to have not been cleaned properly. I took a picture but decided not to publish it. Had breafast in my room, very nice, friendly room service. I enjoyed my stay, but I don't think I will be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Mercure Hobart Hotel
- Accor Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Hobart (Formerly Mercure Hotel Hobart) is located in the city centre, only two blocks from the main shopping mall. The hotel features local artwork in a contemporary setting, while the 140 rooms have recently been re-decorated to create a modern fresh feel and offer either city or mountain views. It is only a short walk to Salamanca Place on Hobart's historic waterfront, an area well-known for the many restaurants, cafes, bars and the famous Saturday market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.