The location of the hotel was fantastic close to everything, Salamanca Place, great restaurants and cafes, as well as having a spectacular outlook on to the water. The service and staff were warm friendly and very accommodating to the needs of our family group. The only negative would be the rooms and the noise that could be heard from the other rooms on either side. Not a major concern particularly when you are not in the rooms all the time. Hired a car and found ample parking each evening on our return. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset on the Pier is an award-winning transformation of an early 1930s pier building, incorporating clean, striking lines of modern architecture with the historic exterior of a waterfront landmark. Each residence features unrivaled panoramic water views of the River Derwent, Hobart’s waterfront and historic Sullivans Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Somerset on the Pier, Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset On The Pier, Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Somerset On The Pier, Hobart Tasmania