Booked a two bedroom apartment with our small baby - was the perfect choice. The two bedroom was based at the end of the hallway with the bedrooms facing onto the carpark which meant if bub cried during the night we had no issues with her waking anyone - and we had no issues with anyone coming in late next door and waking her. The room was spacious and very clean, all the amenities we needed, extra handy with the two toilets etc. Think they had new beds as they were really comfy.Perfect for crawling children as the TV is up off the ground and no nasty tv stands with sharp corners to worry about. The hotel is just close enough for a quick walk into the CBD or down to Salamanca. Excellent customer service from all staff, wish we had been staying longer. We will defintely make more regular trips now we have found somewhere suitable to stay - have recommended to all our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thinking Hobart? Think The Old Woolstore!Hobart's multi-award winning Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel has built a reputation among travellers as one of Australia's most welcoming and relaxing inner-city hotels. Renowned for spacious rooms and friendly hospitality, the property is centrally located a block from Hobart's waterfront and just a gentle stroll to Salamanca Place with its legendary market, restaurants, bars, galleries and waterside festivities such as the annual Taste Festival.Accommodation consists of a unique choice of fully serviced apartments and hotel rooms; the decor is contemporary and rooms immaculately presented. Apartments are fully self contained offering both laundry and kitchen facilities- perfect for preparing the gourmet produce you will likely collect on your travels through Tasmania!Hobart's best kept dining secret, Stockmans Restaurant, specialises in farm-fresh local produce and opens for breakfast and dinner daily. The Baaa Bar's blend of the old and new is the ideal place to sit back and relax with a glass of Tassie wine at the end of a day spent exploring the local vineyards and indulging in our world-famous offerings.All guests staying at the property can enjoy complimentary parking and use of the onsite gymnasium, guest lounge and business centre. Reception and room service operate 24/7. High speed internet access is FREE to all guests and is available in all rooms and most public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hobart
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel Hobart, Tasmania