Room 106- Huge! Brilliant view over the water. Yes there was a car park out front (which did not concern me at all) but then a fantastic water view- ocean liner in full view to complete the picture. Balcony, lounge, kitchen, deep spa bath and a lot of space. This apartment was a very welcome surprise and in a brilliant position. Far quieter than Somerset on the Pier. Check-in at Somerset on the Pier was no problem at all. Air-con took 24 hours to marginally cool the apartment. It was an exceptionally hot day in Hobart-management said they would look in to this problem. Bathroom amenities minimal, but this is an apartment after all. The only reason I may not book again is the bed- 2 king singles pushed/strapped together that felt like concrete. With new beds (and pillows) I would stay here every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Salamanca Place, home to the famous Salamanca Market and within Hobart’s magnificent and exciting waterfront, Somerset on Salamanca is your ideal residence for comfort and convenience. Wander around the city only moments away and take in the classic architecture of Hobart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Somerset on Salamanca, Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset On Salamanca, Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Somerset On Salamanca, Hobart Tasmania