Was in Hobart to celebrate a family birthday. In total had 12 family members staying over the weekend.
The staff were very friendly, helpful and made us all feel welcome.
Rooms, were spacious, very modern with great showers/bathroom.
Food was excellent value, great menu and wine list.
Would highly recommend the hotel.
Many thanks, for giving us a good weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.