We stayed here for the 1st 2nites & last nite of our week long Tassie road trip. Was greeted both times by wonderful reception staff named Megan & Alisha, they were both full of friendly info.The room was comfy with no faults. U can walk down to many nice bars, cafes etc. This hotel is clean & we would recommend it & we stayed on the 7th floor. Enjoyed port Arthur & Salamanca cafes & bars.
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.