Enjoyed a weekend in Hobart where I would usually stay at Hadley's or similar boutique hotel. I decided to check on recommendations made by other Tripadvisor members and decided on the Fountainside. We were certainly not disappointed. The rooms were large, clean, airy and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food at the restaraunt was of high quality and plentiful and Judy our waitress, was a wonderful hostess. My wife even commented that it was like staying with friends!
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.