This hotel was owned by a colonial Surgeon and has been restored and converted ot a hotel with many large rooms. We had the opportunity to look into other vacant rooms as we passed them in going to ours, and they are all cleaned to a very high standard, spacious and elegant. The hotel itself is situated in the City, but you don't notice any traffic noise. The staff were LOVELY, friendly and chatty, although we noticed one who was not so friendly as the rest (maybe she was having a bad day?). The hotel is managed by a bubbly, approachable and very caring Manager, and the rest of her staff are absolutley wonderful. They are always ready to chat, offer advice, and ask if evrything is OK. That level of sterling service goes right across the board from Management to Housekeeping colleagues. For friendliness you can't go far wrong with the people who work here. Car parking is not a problem as there is adequate space for a hire vehicle or your own car. Thank you to Kayla and her staff for making our overall stay a very pleasant one!!!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.