“Solo Pasta” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Hobart Tasmania
“Solo Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Simon who owns this Italian restaurant is the reason that this establishment is so successful.
The food is always consistent as is the service ambience and attitude that the customer is the most important person.

The food is unquestionable, plus the fact that you feel that you are back in Italy dining in mumma and papa's kitchen.

In all, a must visit while in Hobart, but remember to book first and enjoy a wine while you wait.

The atmosphere is electric all because of a great restauranteur and his staff.

A little touch of Italy in the middle of Hobart Tasmania one that is not to be missed!!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hobart, Australia
“Awesome Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went there with my family. The food was awesome and the service was great even though they were quite busy that night. Definitely one of my fav places!

Visited July 2012
“If I could describe this place in one word I'd have to pick "WOW!"- Aaron Borg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

From the moment my partner Melanie and I walked into Solo Pizza and Pasta restaurant I was amazed. The customer service in this place is like no other! Straight away we were greeted by a staff member and then Simon personally took us to our seats. Having a chat for a while before ordering our meal and drinks we already felt at home. As if we'd been here many times before. Next Simon brings us our drinks, followed shortly by our meals. (Carne Pizza and Guisti Pizza) He personally served our first slice of pizza onto our plates! How's that for service!! Simon then checked to see how we were going once during the meal. And it wasn't just us but many others in this fully packed restaurant. Oh did I mention we had pizzas? Yeah well the word amazing doesn't just apply to the customer service! That's some good quality pizza. Finishing out meals and drinks we proceeded to pay for our meal. We were greeted by Dim who is great as well. He gave us a couple of "warmer uppers" before departing. Melanie and I were raving about this place all the way back to the car. Wish we got that customer service down in Melbourne. I actually feel guilty for only leaving an $8 tip! I should've left more! The staff deserve it, they work so hard to make sure people are served on time as well as feel at home. A big Well done to the staff and and even bigger thank you to Simon and Dim for making our first visit an awesome one!

Aaron and Melanie.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hobart, Australia
“pizza time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I eat here a lot when in Sandy Bay especially if I want a good take away. The only real negative would be that bookings have a tendencies to be stuffed up however overall their food is worth it. Take away is slightly cheaper. I love their family sized garlic pizza (with extra garlic) and their one with spicy meat.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
“best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

top food and top staff best ive been to in a long time and reasonably priced

Visited June 2012