We stayed in the Admirals Sullivan Cover apartment. The apartment is sleek with very new and modern amenities.
It is located right on top of the Drunken Admiral and easy walk to everything (Salamanca Market, Museum) and easy drive to the Royal Botanic Gardens.
This is a perfect location for Hobart. Plenty of restaraunts, shops and art around to look at.
The only downside is the walls are a bit thin and could hear the apartment above us while trying to go to sleep but that can be fixed with a noise app on your phone.
Good value for money and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sullivans Cove Apartments is a hand picked selection of boutique apartments located around Hobart’s vibrant waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sullivans Cove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hotel Hobart
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hobart, Tasmania