“West Coast Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 308 Activities in Tasmania
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and customised tours throughout Tasmania for small groups.
Hobart, Australia
“West Coast Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hi Vicki,

I just wanted to write and say thank you for taking my Mum up the West Coast last week. She had a fantastic time and has not stopped raving about you!! She’s even planning her next trip…

It was so nice that she enjoyed it, as I think she felt a bit like she was being kicked out of my place! So it was a relief that she had a good time… And had a close encounter with a bushfire I hear too!

Thanks again.

Visited January 2014
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thanks Christina for the review. I enjoyed my time with your Mum and showing her a little more of Tasmania. I look forward to her new plan for next year.
Best Regards

Bay of Plenty
16 attraction reviews
“Excellent day with Vicki on the Huon Trail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Vicki collected us from our cruise ship at the pre-arranged time. We found Vicki informative, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
As there were just the two of us the day trip could be tailored to suit our interests.
The Huon Trail is very scenic and I enjoyed taking photos of the stunning scenery.
We went for a bush walk and experienced the Air Walk high in the canopy overlooking trees and the river.

Nothing is too much trouble for Vicki and we found her to be very accommodating.

We enjoyed our stop a the cherry shop. The cherries were in season and we purchased a small bag to eat during the day.

Our scallop pie at a local award winning pie cafe was another highlight of the day.

My husband enjoyed the wooden boat building centre and saw first hand how timber can be crafted into a heritage vessel. This is a must-see for anyone interested in wooden boats. Courses are offered where you can learn the craft and complete your own boat over a period of time.

Vicki returned us to our ship in time for sailaway that evening - an excellent day's sightseeing in Hobart - thanks Vicki

Visited January 2014
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thanks Catherine for a great review - very much appreciated and was a pleasure to have a couple of "kiwis" on board and show you a little taste of what Tasmania has to offer. Will see you in NZ during the winter.
Best Regards
Singapore, Singapore
“#fourintodownunder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My three friends and I decided to sign up with Vicki for a tour as we are all students and our parents did not allow us to drive alone in Tasmania.

Vicki was a total darling, really friendly and warm. She knows Tasmania really well and is a very flexible tour guide. We toured with her for 4 days, mainly going to Launceston, Freycinet, Tasman Peninsula and many farms and little towns on the way.

She really made our Tasmania trip very fun and enjoyable. :) Was really glad to have her around!

Visited December 2013
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thanks Claire for the warm and friendly review. I enjoyed showing you a taste of what we have to offer. I think of you all each time I go to Cradle Mountain. I hope you return again one day down the track for some more adventures. All the best for future travels and in life generally.
Fond Regards
Perth, Australia
“Tasmania as a whole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

If you have not been there, then you are missing out on one of natures most beautiful places on earth, everything from wilderness and wildlife to an excellent preservation of history, lovey beaches, and remote rivers. Tasmania is a must see for any traveler.

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“She Knows Tasmania Like the Back of her Hand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The 'I' in Tasmania I Drive is Vicki McBride. We arranged for Vicki to create an itinerary for our first trip to Tasmania. Vicki met us at Hobart Airport and drove us for 3 days up to Cradle Mountain and back to Hobart. We stopped at well chosen places along the way giving us a wonderful sampling of Tassie culture. From boutique vineyards to historic towns, we were pleased with her recommendations. She is indefatigable when it comes to driving the long Tasmanian distances, flexible when it comes to special requests within the itinerary and passionate about showing the lesser known attractions within Tasmania. She has a great sense about what her customers want and her deep knowledge of attractions within Tassie gives her the ability to customize your trip on the go. You really can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

Visited October 2013
Vicki M, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thanks Adrian & Moira for a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to show you around and hope that one day your will come back again to explore more. All the best in your future travels.

Been to Tasmania I Drive? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tasmania I Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.