“Poor service and food- thank god for the location!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #550 of 1,390 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Stella is coastal dining at its best, open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. We offer a selection of Tapas, main courses, pizza and pasta dishes to suit all ages. Outdoor dining over looking the beach is avaialble as is a selection of cakes and coffee's if you have time for a quick visit.
“Poor service and food- thank god for the location!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

In line with majority of places in Henley Square (minus Estia) the service here is bordering on rude! Work it out guys! If you provide good service it will make up for your average food. But when the service is so bad, it highlights everything else wrong with this place... And there is a lot!

Very poor food, expensive and service that makes you never, ever want to go back!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hobart, Australia
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had breakfast with some friends recently. The waiter was surly, they could not make a long black coffee despite our request and the food was bland. Mushrooms on dry toast with undressed rocket leaves does not make an appetising breakfast.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Choose somewhere else in Henley Square...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I met a friend here for coffee and lunch. Waiter wasn't particularly friendly, he said lunch wasn't served till 12pm (that was fine, it was 11:30am and we wanted to start with a coffee), so we told him that. His reply was something like "well ok, but you need to tell me what you want". You don't speak to customers like that, and I would have liked to look at the menu but hurriedly ordered a cappuccino instead! Later we ordered lunch, my moroccan salad was very nice, but my friends chicken wrap was overpriced and not well presented. As we were seated outside another waiter who took our lunch order asked to hold a credit card. That's fine, but later when we asked for the bill the was some confusion and when a young female waiter brought out the bill she said something like "is this your credit card, we found it on the floor".. I thought WHAT?!?! She didn't seem to know what was going on and didn't even know if I'd been charged yet (although I was told I wouldn't be) but quickly tried to reassure me "Oh don't worry, it was only on the floor for a few minutes". Yes that makes me feel better!!! Last time I hand over a credit card, and last time I dine here.....

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great views great service great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Loved the tapas selection, fast and friendly service location spectacular and new cocktail jugs amazing!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“I do like to be beside the sea side”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stella is situated in Henley Beach Square separated from beach by a an expanse of lawn. I loved sitting outside under the sun umbrella soaking up the sun and surf. The menu is suitable for a snack or main meal. I enjoyed the informality of having a pizza and glass of wine, but the menu is tempting to return for a more substantial meal. Coffees are great!

Visited March 2012