“amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Port Lincoln, Australia
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

expensive menu but absolutely amazing food & service. We shared a steak which was a good decision because it was huge, good value. Watch the Chef & other kitchen staff through the main window, they do an out of this world job! Will be back again next time in Adelaide. We are return customers. Share your meals if you're on a budget, this place is a must! Book a table to make sure you get one, they are usually busy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Cannot fault anything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My partner brought me here for my birthday dinner, and I'm so glad he did! I had Salmon and it was the best I have ever had. He had steak, cooked to perfection and the sides were incredible. Service was fantastic, comfortable atmosphere and great location. Pricey, but worth it. For two meals and a drink each (soft drink for me with baby on the way) it was approx $140, no dessert as we were too full from the mains :) Will be back for sure!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Worth every cent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My partner chose to go here for his birthday. After seeing the menu I was hesitant with the prices, but the food and service is AMAZING!! They are well known for their steaks, but not being a huge red meat fan we had the oysters and then I ordered the prawns. Both were delicious! Everytime I walk past this place it is packed so definitely make a booking. I'll certainly be going back - YUM!

Visited March 2013
Sydney
“Substantial Feed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Held a business dinner here with 7 of us. Wide variety on the menu, plenty of steak, seafood, even duck was there. Food was plentiful, meat well cooked (to requested levels), with plenty of sides to choose from. One of our party had an issue with seafood being cooked on the same hotplate at the same time with meat, and they have an allergy to seafood, so this was problematic. Tip, don't sit at the table near the front of the restaurant and close to the kitchen on a cool night as it has a sliding door which staff use to serve the outside seats, rather than using the front door. It becomes quite cold/uncomfortable when constantly opened and closed. Staff very friendly, service was good. A little noisy, but not impossible. Perhaps a little pricey for that end of town ($100/head, with not a lot of drink), but I would go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
sa
“not what i was hoping for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We attended recently for dinner with a large group. I have to say the noise levels in this restaurant are ridiculous - I could not hear others on the table due to the packing in of patrons and poor design. This really contributed to the overall negative experience. The food wasn't amazing - I have had better in Adelaide. Service was good. we didn't have dessert due to the noise levels. Oysters were good and fresh. The Proseco was nice.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere