We spent 5 nights at this location. I think there could be some debate about what was in the photos and what we actually received in the "1 bedroom apartment" which was more like a hotel room with a partial wall between the bedroom and the lounge/ktichen. Not really an apartment - as the wall has an open space above it. We had planned to cook breakfast for example - but on the first morning there alarms went off. Someone down the hall was cooking and set off alarms.... nice way to wake up. We just dressed immediately and went out to the mall to grab something then. I looked at our kitchen set up - in the kitchen the fan outlet simply seems to exhaust through a hole in the top of the cupboards back into the room (is that legal - let alone healthy? It would be smelly likely?). Plus it was very very dusty on top of the cupboards - so that would get blown around. In the end we didn't cook - there was an odd little sign warning people that if you were cooking and the alarm went off - to push some button. Why not have installed proper ventillation in the first place. Room itelf was tidy enough. TV was rather small with a poor choice of stations - hardly a high rated exec setup but perhaps that depends on what you are comparing it to.We also wondered about the washing machine and the dryer which we used - we checked an the staff said to leave the closet door open for venting...hmmmm. it did seem there was an exhaust vent on the ceiling but we were also told to leave the bathroom fan on! Not sure about how that is all hooked up - so the drier exhaust goes into the room? Staff were friendly and attentive. I did leave a note about the dust etc. but it was still there when we left. Located near the Rundle Mall which was convenient. Short distance to some restaurants. Ended up eating at nearby places for breakfasts after that fire alarm etc. which wasn't exactly what we planned - but we just didn't want any morning hassles. Small little sofa in the room - and not much space to relax. Only one chair with a little table on the balconey - the but the old railing wall - cement - is so high you couldn't sit and see anything anyway. We were on the road side - but didn't find it too noisy. We did hear people coming and going in the hall and doors banging etc in the mornings. Bathroom seemed a bit small to get in and out of. Overall it was not too expensive I suppose but we were expecting something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miller Apartments Adelaide is proudly Adelaide's newest apartment style hotel, providing a new level of comfort in newly renovated one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained apartments. The hotel was voted 'Best Apartment / Suite Accommodation' consecutively at the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) SA at the 2013 & 2014 Awards for Excellence. Miller Apartments offers luxurious apartment style living and is superbly located in the heart of the city. Our friendly and impeccable service coupled with exceptional quality and comfort will ensure a satisfying home away from home stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Miller Apartments Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miller Apartments Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Miller Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Miller Apartments Hotel