We stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment in the Oaks Embassy and spent very little time in the hotel itself. The rooms were spartan but clean, the bathrooms were reasonable, storage space was not a concern for us but appeared to be adequate for a longer stay.
The restaurant is accessed from the lobby and the breakfast was reasonable.
Parking facilities are satisfactory.
The hotel is conveniently located close to the points of interest in the city area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oaks Embassy Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment