Great location.... just around the corner from one of the more characterful areas in Adelaide, Rundle St East. We enjoyed our stay here so much, I'd stay again. We bought a package that included parking at a very reasonable price on one of the last minute websites. And the hotel met all our requests of a balcony room and late checkout.
We arrived mid afternoon Friday and could pull up in front of the hotel to checkin, take our bags up to our room and then self park our car in the Wilson carpark behind the hotel. Excellent!
The reception staff are professional and helpful, as were other staff we happened upon around the hotel.
We went out for the afternoon/evening and enjoyed Adelaides interesting and varied pubs, bars and restaurants. Which is another good reason to stay here, it's location. Ideal. Nice and close to everything.
The hotel is really nice. The rooms are tasteful and very comfortable, with free WiFi, nice big TV, plenty of room for us to spread our luggage out and wonderful big bed with fabulous pillows (very important to me). The bathroom is also very nicely appointed with a lovely bath next to sliding screens so that, if you wish, you can sit in the bath and watch the TV! Luxe!!!
We're notorious layabouts when on holiday, and don't venture forth until late in the morning, so a nice room is very important to us.... and these rooms are all that and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Roof Garden Hotel is the award winning four-and-a-half (4.5) star flagship property of Majestic Hotels. Opened in Adelaide in 2004 and awarded the Best Value Hotel in 2009, it has been created with the discerning traveller in mind and despite its upmarket appearance, provides great deals on accommodation. Location is key. This Adelaide hotel is only 50 metres from the ever-vibrant Rundle Street with its huge variety of bars, restaurants and eclectic shopping. Walk 5 minutes to Rundle Mall or 10 minutes to the Art Gallery, Adelaide University and Museum. 20 minutes will find you at the Adelaide Convention Centre, National Wine Museum or Adelaide Zoo. All 120 rooms feature modern bathrooms, king size beds, full mini-bar, 24-hour room service and in-room broadband. Plus all the usual conveniences you would expect from a 4.5 star hotel such as 24-hour reception, security card access, business centre, mini-gymnasium, outstanding in-house restaurant and on-site secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Majestic Roof Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Roof Garden Adelaide
- Hotel Majestic Roof Garden